Thinking about changing your accountant or starting a new business?

Call Astons Accountants on 01582 459500 for the right advice, we're here to help

Whichever type of set-up you have, Astons Accountants are here to help with your Tax Returns.

Call Astons Accountants on 01582 459500 and speak to an expert.

Tax Return

Tax Returns

All businesses need to declare their results to the Tax authorities and this is done by means of a Tax Return. Many of the tax returns are now filed on line once they have been approved by the client.

Individuals put their trading results on the self-employment section of the Self-Assessment Tax Return, which then brings in other factors, such as interest received, pensions received, pension contributions made, relevant allowances, and so on – then this all makes up the overall personal Tax Return.

Partners in a partnership need to compile a Partnership Tax Return summarising the results of the partnership and then each partner reflects their share of the partnerships’ profits (or losses) on their individual Tax Returns. Partners pay income tax on their share of the taxable profits.

Companies have to compile Corporation Tax Returns which summarise the performance of the company for the relevant accounting period and declare the profits made and tax calculated as due, for the Tax Office to check. Companies pay corporation tax based on their taxable profits.

If a tax refund is due, the tax return assists Astons Accountants support you in claiming the money back from HMRC.

Whichever type of set-up you have, Astons Accountants are here to help with Tax Returns.

Iab Ifa

Astons have helped my business grow in the 12 months by providing a professional, accurate service across VAT, Payroll and Personal tax matters - on time, every time!

D. Hitchen, Managing Director
Silver Business Consulting Ltd, Luton, Bedfordshire